MyLook is a commercial personal/groupware information management (PIM) product developed by SciBit, using an open database structure standard, to be used in a workgroup environment, much like you would use Outlookｮ & Exchangeｮ for collaboration. MyLook uses MySQLｮ Server as message store and provides mail(email), contact, calendar, task, note, link(url), app(shortcut) and group folder types. All these folders may be shared by a workgroup utilizing all the latest technologies. Mail, Contact and Calendar information may be exported in industry standard formats and importing tools for Outlookｮ / Expressｮ / Netscapeｮ / Mozillaｮ / Eudoraｮ / Pegasusｮ are available or currently being developed.
» version 1.2.30 - posted on 2002-04-23
EULA - End User License Agreement
SCIBIT (PTY) LTD LICENSE AGREEMENT
REDISTRIBUTION OF LICENCED VERSION NOT PERMITTED.
UNLICENCED DEMO AND SHAREWARE VERSION MAY BE REDISTRIBUTED AND INCLUDED ON ANY CD COMPILATION. DEMO AND SHAREWARE VERSIONS MAY NOT BE SOLD.
The MyLook Software and Documentation of SciBit (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter "the Software"), are subject to the following License Agreement. By installing the Software, you hereby accept these terms and
1. The Software is protected by copyright laws of South Africa and international copyright treaty provisions. The Software, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced, rented, leased or in any other manner redistributed without the prior written consent of SciBit. You may make backup copies for archival purposes only. All printed materials are also protected by copyright law and may not be copied, distributed, or reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written consent of SciBit, except for personal use.
2. The Software is licensed for use by a single person. You may install a copy of the Software on multiple computers, provided that you are the only individual using the Software. If you are an entity, SciBit grants you the right to designate one individual within your organization to have the right to use the Software in the manner provided above.
3. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of SciBit, and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
You may not (i) permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms of this Agreement, (ii) modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Software, or (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
4. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain that of SciBit. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. This license gives you no rights to such content.
5. SciBit does not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the software will be corrected.
Furthermore, SciBit does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the software in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Should the software prove defective, you (and not SciBit or its distributors) will assume the entire cost of all
necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
6. While efforts are made to ensure that the software and its documentation are free from defect, under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise, shall SciBit or its distributors, dealers or employees be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit or goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses occasioned
by the use of the software.
7. This Agreement shall remain in effect until its termination in accordance with this Section 7. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying the Software and all backup copies thereof. This Agreement will
terminate immediately without notice from SciBit if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination you must destroy the Software and all backup copies thereof.
8. You shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your activities under this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any other communications or
advertising with respect to the Software. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent that any court, tribunal, or other governmental authority of competent jurisdiction determines that any terms of this Agreement are in conflict with the terms of any statute, treaty, or regulation, the conflicting terms of this Agreement shall be superseded only to the extent necessary by the terms required by such law, statute, treaty, or regulation. If any provision of this Agreement shall be otherwise unlawful, void, or for any reason then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted so as to effect the parties' intent. In either case, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.